Metabo (600605420) 5" Rat Tail Angle Grinder w/Non-Lock Paddle Switch, Brake, Auto-Balancer, TC Electronics & Drop Secure - 14.5 Amp
Power, speed, and convenience – the WP 11-125 Quick 5” Angle Grinder from Metabo has it all. This compact and ergonomically designed angle grinder is easy to handle. Work comfortably and safely with the included low vibration Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle and S-automatic torque limiting safety clutch which minimizes kickbacks if the disc jams during operation. The Metabo LongLife motor delivers up to 20% more overload capacity and 50% more torque for efficient material removal. Disc changes are easy with the M-Quick system, allowing for fast, tool-free disc changes at the push of a button. The gear housing can be rotated in 90-degree steps for left-handed operation and cutting.
- Maximum productivity through strong power at a low weight
- Steel ring for carabiner to secure the angle grinder from falling when working at great heights
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to a slim grip area for maximum control and easily working overhead
- Metabo LongLife Motor with new cooling and carbon brush system for double the service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- M-Quick System for disc change without tools at the push of a button
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Reduced vibration for fatigue-free work with Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle and integrated Auto-balancer
- Highest user safety with patented, mechanical disc brake and deadman switch: disc stops in 2 seconds after release, even during a power failure
- Metabo S-automatic Torque Limiting Clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly - for maximum user protection and swift progress
- Electronic soft start and restart protection
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.
Sound pressure level: 92 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 103 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
Scope of Delivery:
- Inner support flange
- M-Quick flange nut
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT)