Metabo (613060420) 5" Flat Head Angle Grinder w/ Lock-On Switch - 8 Amp
The WEF 9-125 5” Flat Head Angle Grinder from Metabo is a must-have when you need to work in tight spaces. This compact grinder features Metabo’s Long-Life motor with dust protection for extended service life and can work at acute angles down to 43-degrees. Metabo Quick provides tool-free disc changes and the guard can also be adjusted without tools. Work with peace of mind thanks to the electronic safety shutdown feature which stops the motor in the event of disc jams. Additional features include electronic overload protection, soft start, and restart protection technologies.
- Most compact flat-head angle grinder for working at acute angles down to 43°
- Particularly developed for the removal of weld slag, rust or paint in narrow frame constructions and for working in tight spaces
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Constamatic (C)-Full wave electronics: fast work progress by means of almost constant speed under load
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor reduces kickback if the disc stops unexpectedly- for high user protection
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.
Surface grinding: 5.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
Grinding with sandpaper: 2.5 m/s²
Scope of Delivery:
- Inner support flange
- Nut with two holes
- Spanner wrench
- Side Handle
- 1 Lamellar grinding disc Flexiamant Super Convex (125mm; P60)