Metabo KS 18 LTX 57 (601857890) 6 1/2" Cordless Circular Saw
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- High-torque, lightweight cordless circular saw for universal construction site use
- Aluminum base plate can be used directly on guide rails by Metabo and other manufacturers
- Brake area stops the saw blade quickly and improves safety
- Precisely angled bevel cuts up to 50°, with practical snap-in point at 45°
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface for secure guidance
- Extraction possibility by connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
- Can be combined with all CAS brand 18V battery packs and chargers: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Link your Metabo KS 18 LTX 57 Circular Saw with the Metabo KFS Cross Cutting Rails! (KFS 30, KFS 44, KFS 70)
Type of battery pack: Li-Power
Battery voltage: 18 V
Swivel range from / to: 0 / + 50 °
Adjustable cutting depth: 0 - 2 1/4 "
Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 2 1/4 "
Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 1 11/16 "
Max. cutting depth with guide rail: 2 1/16 "
Saw blade Ø x bore: 6 1/2 x 5/8 "
No-load speed: 4600 RPM
Max. cutting speed: 129 ft/min
Weight without battery pack: 6.2 lbs
Weight including battery pack: 7.1 lbs
Sawing particle board: 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level: 92 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 103 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
Scope of Delivery:
- Carbide circular saw blade (18 teeth)
- Parallel guide / rip fence
- Hexagonal wrench
- MetaLoc case insert
- without battery pack, without charger