DeWalt DS300 Tool Box - Kaizen Foam Inserts
Kaizen foam is a specialized foam used for organizing and protecting tools and equipment. It is made from closed-cell polyethylene foam, which is lightweight, durable, and resistant to chemicals and other workplace hazards. Kaizen foam comes in layers that can be easily cut and customized to fit the shape and size of your tools. This allows you to create a tailored storage solution that keeps your tools organized and easily accessible. Kaizen foam is a popular choice for professionals and DIY enthusiasts who value efficiency and organization in their workspaces.
1. 20mm (7/8") thick (1 total piece)
2. 77mm thick (2 total pieces) (1) 20mm and (1) 57mm kaizen insert
3. 134mm. (2) 57mm thick kaizen inserts and (1) 20mm thick kaizen insert(3 total pieces)
4. 191mm. (3) 57mm thick kaizen inserts and (1) 20mm thick kaizen inserts (4 total pieces)
5. 211mm. (3) 57mm thick kaizen inserts and (2) 20mm thick kaizen inserts (5 total pieces)
About The Lid Insert: