SquiJig Framing Square Attachment - 3 Inch
Squi.Jig 3” Tall- Framing Jigs
Extra Tall Aluminum Framing Jigs, made to clamp onto most squares and commonly used to perform stair stringer layout, rafter layout, rip materials with a circular saw and many other uses when working with lumber and steel.
- Wood uses: stair gauges, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright and more!
- Metal uses: over comes rounded edges on large square tube, easily square up round tube, acts as a third hand when tacking metal together or lining up with a turn buckle, will hang or stand your square up on material and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 5/16" tall, fitting onto anything up to .31" (5/16") thick
- Made in the USA